Wednesday 25 March 2009

More Payne Please


Monday was a good day for many people, which is strange because Monday is never good. EVER. So while browsing as per my usual pre uni warm up, i came across this bad boy:

Max Payne 3 Announced!

My first impressions? Damn, that's a beard!

I seriously can't wait for this game, I'm a fan of the previous two (although two has to be my least favorite). I'm just enjoying the fact that they had to stick a beard on Max just so they could make him look more haggard. Give the guy a break! Oh, and not forgetting the fact like he just cracked some fool makes it look even awesomer. Along with this, Rockstar had a bit to say about whats going on in 3.

Since leaving the NYPD and New York itself behind, Max has drifted from bad to worse. Double-crossed and a long way from home, Max is now trapped in a city full of violence and bloodshed, using his weapons and instincts in a desperate search for the truth and a way out.


Now don't get me wrong, but doesn't that sound like, well, the previous two games. Dude should invest in a plane ticket and get the hell out of there (but that wouldn't make a good game would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment